Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jeez, it's been a while!

I just finished watching "Serenity" again and realized I hadn't posted here for over a year!

     Well folks, it's been a difficult year.  Just a little gaming and even less modelling/painting has taken place, I've spent most of my free time console gaming.  More specifically, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas on XBOX 360.  F3 was excellent and F:NV is an awesome follow-up.  The only complaint I have with F:NV is ammo crafting.  Crafting in general is more detailed and you can just about make most of the things you need given the related skill is high enough.  Ammo crafting needs to be a little simpler IMHO.

     I've started the Aubrey/Maturin series again, and am just getting ready to read "The Ionian Mission".   I'm definitely enjoying them more this time around.  The first go round I spent a lot of time referencing "A Sea of Words" and "Harbors and High Seas" just to 'get my bearings'.  Now I'm comfortable with the terminology it's been an easier read.  I'm still a landsman, though.

That's it kids!  See ya inna funny papers (or, more likely on Facebook)!

No comments:

Post a Comment