Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wonderfest 2009


Hi Kids!!

It's been a few weeks since my last update, so I figure I'd catch you up.

I went to a local con weekend before last, Wonderfest 2009.  Not a gaming con, but more of a general sci fi, horror, movie, model building con.  Quite A few celebs in the mix, too.  Like Veronica and Angela Cartwright, among others.  

I attended several how-to clinics from digital photography to kit-bashing (one had a couple of guys "Borg"ing a Barbie)!

Here's a link to an album of pics from the weekend.  

No gaming (sigh), but plenty o' painting and building.  The very last Genestealer has been built and primed.  The same for my Gunfex.  Alas, the remainder of my winged Warriors still sit inna box waiting to be built.

A Reaper Executioner and an Angel of Mercy were advanced significantly (I never said I was fast!) in their overall scheme.

Once I get off my lazy behind and take some pictures, Ill post pics.  Let's see, I owe you...GZG New Israelis painted like the guys from Red vs Blue, Tyranids of all flavors and a few Reaper minis at various stages of paintage.  

Til then,

Ni hespa go dith carad.

No comments:

Post a Comment